Once an acceptable offer has been negotiated, it’s time to open Escrow:
- Create a timeline of Contingency dates
- Coordinate and attend all buyer inspections
- Assist in completing all required Federal and State mandated disclosures
- Coordinate scheduling of required retrofitting items
- Protect your interests regarding all subsequent negotiations that may arise as a result of any inspection findings.
- Act on your behalf as the liaison between you and the Escrow and Title companies
- Meet appraiser and provide pertinent information requested to ascertain value
- Keep you informed of all status reports pertaining to your purchase and/or sale
- Assist in solving any problems that may arise until closing
- Assist with the logistics of moving out or into your new property.
error: Content is protected !!